Implementing guidelines: a patient-centered approach for daily practice
- Why and in whom is combination needed?
Luis Masana, Barcelona, Spain
- Difficult cases to reach goal:
Meral Kayikcioglu, Izmir, Turkey
- Recurrent event on statin
Michel Farnier, Dijon, France
- Can combination aid adherence ? (fixed dose, intolerance)
Michal Vrablik, Prague, Czech Republic
- How are guidelines implemented in real life?
Guy de Backer, Ghent, Belgium
The role of TG-rich lipoproteins in atherosclerosis
- TG-rich lipoproteins as a risk factor
Ruth Frikke-Schmidt, Copenhagen, Denmark
- The value of omega 3: from biology to clinical practice
Alberto Zambon, Padova, Italy
- Position of omega 3 in Guidelines (as second choice after statins)
Christie Ballantyne, Houston, USA
- Case: Diabetic patient with MI – how to manage?
Dirk Mueller, Köln, Germany
Novel approaches to lipid lowering management
- What is the landscape on lipid management today?
Lale Tokgozoglu, Turkey
- When do we need add on therapies to statin?
Ulrich Laufs, Germany
- What do we know so far about bempedoic acid?
Kausik Ray, UK