Congress Day 3: the day’s CME sessions give practical advice on how to implement dyslipidaemia management guidelines, and look into TG metabolic pathways.
Implementing guidelines: a patient-centered approach for daily practice
Chairs: Marat Ezhov, Russia & Paolo Parini, Sweden
- Why and in whom is combination needed? Luis Masana, Barcelona, Spain
- Difficult cases to reach goal: FH. Meral Kayikcioglu, Izmir, Turkey
- Difficult cases to reach goal: Recurrent event on statin. Michel Farnier, Dijon, France
- Can combination aid adherence? (fixed dose, intolerance), Michal Vrablik, Prague, Czech Republic
- Translating science into guidance on the prevention of cardiovascular disease. Guy de Backer, Ghent, Belgium
- Panel discussion, with live Q&A
New ways to modulate TG metabolic pathways
Chairs: Christoph Binder, Austria & Arnold von Eckardstein, Switzerland
- The Angiopoietin-like proteins, controlling lipoprotein metabolism, Sander Kersten, The Netherlands
- ANGPTL 3 what we have learned from genetics? Marcello Arca, Rome, Italy
- ANGPTL3 Inhibition: recent clinical trials, Daniel Gaudet, Montreal, Canada
- Panel discussion
Plan your programme in the congress app or use the full interactive Programme web app if you are on a computer. The mobile and web apps sync, if you are logged in, so you can keep track of your programme at any time.